Letters for Santa Contest
92.1 WLHR Presents the first ever Letters for Santa Contest. Here’s how it works. Have your child send in a voice memo recorded on a smartphone telling “Santa” what he or she wants for Christmas. You can send the voice memos to [email protected] Or if you prefer doing it the old-fashioned way, simply drop a letter for Santa off in the red mailbox located inside the Hartwell Walmart. Then on December 13th, 92.1 WLHR will draw three winners’ names from the voice memos and letters received. If your child wins, we will contact you by phone. We will also arrange a time for Santa to contact your child to talk with him or her about what he or she wants for Christmas. We’ll play back those conversations on the radio.
If your child is not a winner, we may still play back some of the voice memos and read back some of the letters on the air.
Here are the three prizes:
Grand Prize – $300 gift card for toys from the Hartwell Walmart for your child, plus a brand new sofa and loveseat for Mom and Dad from Wholesale Furniture Outlet in Royston.
Second Place – $200 gift card for toys from the Hartwell Walmart
Third Place – $100 gift card for toys from the Hartwell Walmart
- No purchase necessary.
- Limit one entry per household.
- Must not have won any prize on WLHR in the past 30 days.
- Contest sponsors, their employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Contest open to children 12 and under.
- Employees of other media outlets and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Other media outlets include but are not limited to other radio stations, television and cable stations, print publications, billboards, direct mail, yellow pages, or digital.
- By sending in a voice memo or letter, you consent to allowing the voice memo recorded by your child or letter to be played back on the radio. Not every submission is guaranteed to air on 92.1 WLHR.